1 can Jolly Whole Mushroom 400g
250 grmas chicken breast fillet, small dice
1/2 teaspoon Dried basil
1 small Onion, minced
2 cloves Garlic, minced
1 stalk Celery, minced
1 piece Egg
1/2 cup Cheesse, grated
to taste Salt and pepper
Spring roll wrapper
1. Saute garlice in canola oil just until cooked
2. Add onions,garlic,celery and mushrooms. Season with dried basil, salt and
3. When the filling is cool,fold in the egg and grated cheese.
4. Cut the wrapper in half. Place 1 teaspoon of the feeling at the edge of the
wrapper.Fold over into triangles until sealed well. Repeat the process until
wrapper and filling is used up.
5. Preheat canola oil to 300 F. Fry the triangles until golden brown.
6. Drain these on paper towels and serve warm.