Sunday, January 31, 2010
Summer fan cups
big mixing bowl
1 pack chocolate sandwich cookies
1 cup crushed grahams
2 cups Alpine full cream milk, cold and
divided into 2 separate cups
1 pack chocolate flavored instant pudding and pie filling
1 pack instant cream pudding(96 grams)
gummy candies( worm and shark or fish)
1. Pour 1 cup cold milk into a mixing bowl.
2. Add chocolate flavored instant pudding.
3. Mix well with a wire whisk.
4. Remove cream filling from chocolate sandwich cookies, and crush cookies. n Mix 1/4 cup crushed cookies into the mixture.
5. Scoop into dessert cups. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
6. Spoon remaining crushed chocolate cookies onto chilled pudding to resemble dirt.
7. Top with gummy worms.
8. Make a light version of the fun cups. Pour remaining 1 cup cold milk into a clean mixing bowl.
9. Add instant cream pudding mix.
10. Mix with a wire whisk.
11. Add 1/4 cup crushed grahams. Mix well.
12. Scoop into dessert cups or glasses. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
13. Spoon remaining crushed grahams onto chilled pudding to resemble sand.
14. Top with gummy sharks